The following list is a UK guide to the best apps for Tradesmen that they can try this year.
1. TOOLi – The Ultimate Tradesman App
The ultimate labour app:
2. Makita Tool App
These are the features the Makita Mobile Tools app has to offer:
– Quick Website Link
– Spirit Level
– Levelling Instrument
– Sound Level Meter
– Flash Light
– Distance Measure
– Battery Level indicator (for your smartphone)
3. Joist Contractor Estimating and Invoicing Tool
Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.:
– Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
– Build a list of commonly used items/services/materials
– Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
– Preview estimates & invoices before you send
– Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
– Create a personal message for your clients
– Convert estimates into invoices
– Keep track of customer payments and how much you’re owed
– Manage and save your clients information
– Set your tax rates
– Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
4. Fixington Calendar for Tradesmen
Simple calendar and job list designed especially for tradesmen, with everything you need at a glance:
– Create an invoice in just a few taps and send directly to customers by email, facebook, imessage… however you like!
– Create and send an estimate for any future potential work
– Keep track of your charges and payments to stay on top of your paperwork
– Import your contacts to quickly create customers for your invoices
– Customise a professional invoice and add any items you’d like to charge.
– Offline access – Browse and create all your jobs and customers offline – handy when you’re stuck inside or with no network access.
– Take card payments using an iZettle device (bought separately) and automatically have them recorded against the job
– Everything is synced with our central server so that you can change or break or upgrade your phone and just pick up where you left off.